Right Student, Right Program - Is the Catalyst right for you?
- Do you want to work on real projects while earning college and high school credit?
- Are you interested in developing professional skills that will enhance your leadership potential and marketability?
- Do you want to experience a professional work environment with other DSD students and business partners?
- Are you open to new possibilities?
- Do you have a strong sense of curiosity?
- Do you want to create solutions to real-life problems?
Davis Catalyst Center New Student Application
Applications for Spring semester 2024 are open
click here to apply for Spring semester 2024
(open Oct. 1. 2023 through Jan. 4, 2024)
*Note: Students filing out this application must be on a browser that is logged into their district Office 365 account in order for the application form to launch. Also, current students do not need to complete a new application, as they will receive an "intent to return" survey for their next semester.
If you have questions about the application or future course options, you can contact Brad Goodwin at 801-402-4107, Brooke Henderson at 801-402-4128, or Loren Clark at 801-402-9915.
APPLICATION DEADLINES & ACCEPTANCE TIMELINE FOR SPRING 2024 SEMESTER:
- Application Opens October 1 and closes January 4.
- Application Reviews Round 1: The first round of new student applications (applications from October 1-31) will be reviewed November 1-14. Students will be notified of their status on November 15.
- Application Reviews Round 2: The second round of applications (applications from November 1-November 17) will be reviewed November 20-30. Students will be notified of their status on December 1.
- Final Application Reviews Round 3: Applications submitted after November 30 will be reviewed December 1-8. Students will be notified of their status on December 8.
The Catalyst application is as simple as 1-2-3:
Ensure you have completed any required prerequisites for your desired pathway and are on track to graduate. Complete our simple online application for new students,beginning in February 2023 .